Friday, November 26, 2010

✿~Dinner with Jeng~♥

Jeng is my ex-colleague~
i was taking my internship in an audit firm named Parker Randall Loh in Penang~
Jeng was the senior that sit beside me in a partition room~
she is kind, patient, helpful happy gal~


When i was in PRL,
i used to ask her everything~
she was always there to answer~
impressed by her patience~
Yie Pei was always there to help me too~
they've been so nice to me~


It was a very memorable experience there~
i still remembered that i was very afraid of Hooi Koon,
cz feeling her very fierce,
yet after a chat with her about her past memories in uni,
i feel she's very nice too!! (not as fierce as i thought~hehe~)


Everyone is nice to me~~ ^^
i still remember our gang~not the GANG type, just that we used to take lunch together always~
there are~
★~Jeng, Yie Pei, Penne, Me
★~Ban Seng (Wang Yong's Bro, i was surprised on the first day! so happy to have a fren's bro to be my colleague~), Nic, Hooi Koon, Su Phing
★~Allan
★~Chuen Yee


Thanks to all of them who have made my days (3months) in PRL memorable and the memories are precious and priceless to me~~
our mémoire de K~mémoire de hôtel~mémoire de Genting~
they're all kept inside my deep heart's core~


Today or i should say Yesterday as it was midnight now~
i had my dinner with Jeng~@ KHUNTAI Restaurant~




There was traffic jam on Penang Bridge~
so i ordered a Coconut Jelly~ while waiting for her arrival~




Yeah! She has made her way to KhunTai safely~
we made the orders and started our Chatting Session~
Me, Jeng & Nic are going to take ACCA Paper(s) together in the coming Dec sitting~
Me~P1, P2, P3
Jeng~P2
Nic~P1, P2
she started her revision already~(I started but extremely S~L~O~W~hzhz~)


Food arrive~


Seafood Tomyam~★




Spicy & Sour La La~★


Fried Prawn (Tuan)~★






















































It was hard for us to meet as most of the time i'm at KL~
when i'm in bw,
it's hard for me to go Penang as we don't have 3 cars for Dad, Mum & Me to use~
so, whenever there's gathering~♥,
it is always a precious one~
hope to see you guys soon~miss ya & love ya~keep in touch always!!

No comments:

Post a Comment