Wednesday, November 24, 2010

✿~21st Birthday Present from DEAR~♥

It is always a needy to have MP3 in your bag when you're in KL~
it is really useful when~
★~travelling in LRT/Monorail/Bus~
★~waiting for bus to depart~especially METROBUS~
★~walking to college/shopping malls


As my old MP3 declared death after 1-year usage~
my caring dear HANG~♥ bought me new one for my birthday~
we went to buy it together at Berjaya Times Square~SonyStyle~✿
on the same day, we went to watch Eat Pray Love~♥


SONY~Digital Music Player~NWZ-B152F






















it is equipped with~
★~Voice for REC
★~Music Library for MP3s
★~FM for radio stations 87.5-108MHz
★~ZAPPIN™
★~Super Bass Enhancement
★~2Gb Memory


★~RM159~


when we bought it, it comes with Leehom's latest album~ Surprise~ ^^






















Thanks, my lovely Hang~
i'll protect it and use it with care d~~hehe~~ ^^
~♥~love u~♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment