Monday, November 22, 2010

✿~Birthday Celebration with Mum, CY Ooi & Wei Ney~♥

Yesterday night, CY made appointment with me to go to a place~
we went Jusco Aeon @ BM~
he told me that he's there to buy Auntie Anne~★ for Wei Ney~✿
when we passed Baskin Robbins,
he still pretended to look for cake for Ney~~
then he took a receipt to a staff~the staff took out the cake and to my SURPRISE!!
it was my cake with SOOMAY~★ written on it~♥
wow!! u've really SURPRISED me~~
i have totally no mental preparation for that~jz shocked from saying anything~






















after that, i had my dinner at Auntie Anne~
it was the 1st time i tried Auntie Anne~
Breadstix~
Caramel Almond~
the Jumbo Cheese Hot Dog~★ was really tasty!! love it~~























After picking up Wei Ney~
we're heading to my house~


CY, Ney, mum & me gathered around the cake and sang me the Birthday song~~♥






















too bad Wei Ting was not here~~ =(




























can u c the fog from the dry ice~haha~ ^^


Really THANKS A LOT A LOT A LOT for celebrating with me, CY and Ney~♥


PS: There will be updates again for my birthday celebration on 20th November~

No comments:

Post a Comment