Thursday, June 2, 2011

✿~Birthday Wishes for Mama~♥



★~Dear Wei Ting~


Happy Birthday to U~
This should have been the 8th birthday wish from me since knowing you...^^
There're always the usual things to say in birthday wishes,
i'm really glad that we're friends,
you've been my best friend since secondary,
i wished that would keep on that way...
You've been great company in my secondary and diploma,
we've walked through like everything together,
laughing, crying, gossiping etc etc...
That would have make up our MEMORY LANE
*Don't worry, it's visible only to U and Me~*


Whenever i needed a FRIEND, there's YOU~
so whenever YOU needed a FRIEND, there will be ME~


Always REMEMBER that i'll be your listener whenever you need one,
just call or text me,
don't hesitate to find me,
that's what FRIENDS are for~


I believed you would know even though i don't tell that~
I LOVE YOU~
Let's be BEST FRIENDS FOREVER~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment