Friday, May 20, 2011

✿~Merry 19 Moniversary~♥



~♥~20 May 2011~♥~


Today is our 19 moniversary day... ^^


We've been through:


577 Days
82 Weeks
13849 Hours
830 940 Minutes
49856400 Seconds


TOGETHER~~♥


★~Flashback From Beginning~★


The place we first met. . .


The restaurant we first dine together. . .


The time you waited for me finish class. . .


The place we share our stories. . .


Our song. . .


The day you finally said it. . .


PS: I still remember someone was so shy on the very day~~ XD


The HAPPINESS~


The SADNESS~


The DISAPPOINTMENTS~


The QUARRELS~


The TOUCHING~


The TEARS~


The SMILES~


The LAUGHTERS~


They made up the LOVELY moments we are together~


I wish you to know that~


No matter how many times i said 'i hated you', 'you're so smelly', 'you're smelly person', 'go away', 'leave me alone'...


i never meant them,


though i meant the opposite,


hug me~pamper me~


You must know that how much I NEEDED YOU to come close at that very moment~


These are the words i will not tell by mouth to you~ *SHY* XD


Hang Xu~ =p

2 comments: