Friday, June 5, 2009

guilty~~

tis morning when i woke up n saw d clock showing 8:01,
my heart sank....
my class started at 8am d....
i missed my 1st class in week 2,
wat a bad gal T.T

today i went to public bank again ALONE...
feeling im quite independent...haha^^
i damn hate metro bus,
always wait very long time at bus stop for more students...
wait until d seats full n even sum students standing then only go...=p

it's been long time since my last update in tis blog...
have been lazy to think wat to write d...

i took nap again tis evening, hzhz
wil slep late again liao...sad..
luckily tml 10oc class, stil ok ba....

i feel frustrated with myself d...
i forgot most of d syllabus for my accounting...
when i was facing d questions in taxation n FR,
omg, so disappointed with myself d...
taxation stil ok abit,
FR!!! i've forgotten d how d transactions go d....
where to state everything...ish.....T.T
so finally i gave up trying d....hzhz....

today i've handed in d french class registration form n bank draft d...
wil be starting class on nex tuesday....
so nervous ler....i'll go d class without frens d....
hope to make new frenly frens there....^^

2 comments:

  1. halo... how r u recently? hear that u take ACCA, ok now? u at TARC is it? how abt the lecturers n fees?

    ReplyDelete
  2. soo may +U+U~!!!
    u can d~
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete